Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Beginning of it

I had the objective of becoming CCNP years ago. I got that opportunity now, but with using "quick-fix" schemes.
Even if my co-workers are tempted, I won't follow that road. I investigated it enough. A friend told me to stand the ground. This guy has been contacted by Juniper Networks to work for them. Even if the "ordinary path" is a little expensive, the rewards are enormous.

I could imagine what a fake CCNP would look like. A "labeled" failure. However, I could imagine a true one. And the difference is huge in terms of status, industry respect and self-image.

So, I'm going to study for it, seriously. I'm going to invest my personal time. I need to concentrate better, to learn better and to read more every day. I need a better time management planning.
I need to re-wire my brain, to remake my neuro-associations so that learning and practicing become a pleasure.
And I'm consciously aware of the challenges that lie ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment