Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Asking good questions

Sometimes it seems that things don't go as expected. Sometimes I think I made mistakes or I did bad calculations. But what if I was asking myself wrong questions? What if I say to myself :
- what do I really want, if I knew it was achievable?
- what can I do, to enjoy my time more?
- what are the things I'm grateful to Allah for right now?
- How can I improve my lifestyle, my health and my relationships?
- what if I was in the right relationship with the right girl, and I wasn't noticing it?
- what if all this is part of my experience?
- what if all the things around me happen for a reason?
- what if I could achieve anything I want in life and I wasn't aware of my potential?
- what if I had the potential to surpass all the people I knew in my life?
What if?

0 comments:

Post a Comment