Friday, March 25, 2011

Reducing sleep time

this is my second day with only 6hours of sleep per night. I already feel drowsiness :-) I listened to EIGRP session from INE CCNP bootcamp, and consciously I almost understood nothing :-)
Reducing my sleep time and keeping it is mandatory to me. I have to admit something. I am not up to date in my field. I have a lot of material to read, to synthetise and to memorize. Besides, I am still not an avid reader like I want to become. Reading is key in the Information age, or better, the Communication age.
I read that nobody died from sleep deprivation. I read about Randy Gardner and was fascinated and reassured. So sleep deprivation does not kill.
I'm not at that stage yet. It's true that for the past month I've been sleeping for more than 8 hours, like a bear :-) So I consider myself that I've been wasting a lot of precious time.
It's 7:15pm, and I'm still in the office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment