Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Going Loud



I've been in a Metal concert last saturday. I really enjoyed the last part of it.

On my way back home, I was thinking about my past as a Lead Guitar. I was thinking about those sweet moments I lived. I used to play damn good on my red guitar. I remember those people that used to come watch us playing "Sad But True", "And Justice for All", " Fade to Black", "Trust", "Night Rain",... We didn't participate in any concert, and yet we began to attract people.

My journey with the guitar began when I was in high school. I used to hang out with some friends on Wednesday afternoons in school. We played guitar, we laughed, we exchanged guitar tips and tricks. We were boys and girls enjoying music, despite the hard studies.

I need a fulfilling passtime. I need to enjoy every single second of my spare time. I'm a relatively busy engineer, I admit it. But I can afford enough free time for myself.
I need to get away of routers and switches sometimes and do something completely different, get away from clients requests, get away, fly away into another world and balance my life. I want to drown myself into the moment.

Now that I'm employed (thank God), I think of getting back into the foreground. I'm thinking of regaining my guitar skills and forming a Heavy Metal band once again. But this time, it's going to be loud. And people will remember me.

I'd like to be a network engineer by day and a guitarist by night.

1 comment:

  1. hey, come check me out at
    poetryofthesenses.blogspot.com

    please and thanks!

    p.s. dont get thrown off by the tacky name.

    ReplyDelete