Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Skill acquired

I always have been a fan of colors. Even at work, when I'm learning a new technology, I usually have highlight color pens with me.
Months ago, I discovered mind mapping. It's a brilliant idea. But, I found it a little painful to draw them on paper: layout choice, what to write, choice of colors,...
Now, I discovered Imindmap software, by Tony Buzan. A great tool. However there is a free version of it, called FreeMind, which is nice too.
From now on, I'll be mindmapping any interesting subject I read.
Here's my new non-technical mind map. Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. I also have a hard time doing mind map on paper especially if you will like for each branch to have a different color. I also use mindmeister in doing mind maps. Have fun mind mapping!

    ReplyDelete