Monday, August 1, 2011

Finding Energy II


In a previous post, I talked about how I could increase my energy with little effort. In this topic, I'm going to deal with emotional energy.
Carlos Xuma, in his Secrets of the Alpha Man product (which I recommend), said that success in life in mostly determined by our EQ, not by our IQ. EQ stands for Emotional intelligence. What he meant is, no matter how intelligent you may seem, if you don't run the adequate thought processes, you're going to sabotize your efforts later.
It sounds true, at least for me. For example, I used to have plenty of free time. I used to plan for study. But when I sit down in front on my computer, negative talk ran in my head. So I find myself at the end of the day surfing the net or chatting.
Maybe it's due to what Tony Robbins calls "pain and pleasure". There's some truth in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment