Monday, April 4, 2011

Finding Energy

It's monday morning. I'm feeling tired. My eyes are burning. I didn't study enough yesterday. It's April 4th, and I have many topics to practice yet for the exam. I've been thinking about my emotional life and where it was heading. But with that, I lost precious time: half a sunday.
Ok, nobody is perfect, and I have some flaws in my discipline. And I need more energy. I need more focus. I'll concentrate on my studies and work and leave emotional stuff for a later time.
Some of the tips I read are:
- eat vegetables and fruits. Diversify colors,
- drink a lot of water,
- be an early achiever. I took this from Brian Tracy. It's been two days that I get up early-around 4am. Of course, I sleep early too. I may miss night activities, but there are more important things to do in life than idling on Facebook or watching a movie.
- incantations. I still do them every morning. I can't stress them enough.
- Stay correct with Allah, and He may send you His blessings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment