Sunday, September 8, 2013

P90X Recovery Drink alternative




I've been doing P90X workout since last summer. Hey, I confess I'm not 100% committed to the program and yet I can see results.
One thing P90X enthusiasts talk a lot about is the famous recovery drink. I first thought of it as a magic drink that boosts metabolism and grow muscles painlessly :) It's simply a combination of many vitamins that you can't get with regular food intakes.
p90x
So, how can a North African guy get the recovery drink benefits with only a few TNDs? (1 dinar = 1.62USD). It's simple: the recovery drink...alternative :)
After doing my research, I found that 45 minutes after half an hour workout is perfect for your body to absorb nutition. I also learned that one can replicate the recovery drink benefits with the following:

funny-chocolate-milk-shake
chocolate milk.

What did you say?
Yes. chocolate milk. That's what I'm taking instead of the P90X recovery drink.
However, milk should be 0% fat. Here in Tunisia, 0% fat milk can be purchased only in hyper markets. So I thought about another alternative: vitamin supplements.
I went to the drugstore and asked about the best vitamin supplements they've got. I decided to go with Alvityl, since my brother recommended it to me. It costs around 30 TND


alvityl
I has some nice vitamins when you read the notice. I take one pill each two days, after workouts. That's better than nothing.

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing skills
    as well as with the layout on your blog. Is that
    this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?

    Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it's uncommon to see a nice blog like this
    one these days..

    Stop by my blog: Cardio After Lifting - -

    ReplyDelete